Dr. Tanya is happy to announce that she has moved her practice to Calgary Integrative Medicine .
Call to book your appointment at 403-202-7272
Dr Kelloway has been speaking on the impact of Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine for over 5 years.
She speaks on a number of topics including:
- Ancient Wisdom for the Modern Woman
- Pain and Pain Management
- Digestion 101
- Sweet Dreams Insomnia
- Cold and Flu Season: The Human Mucous Machine.
To book a speaking event or media engagement, contact Dr. Kelloway.
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
With Acupuncture and Chinese herbs, I have successfully treated patients with health problems throughout the whole body. These include:
- Cancer Care and Support
- Bells Palsy
- Digestive Problems (IBS)
- Phantom Pain Syndrome
- Musculoskeletal Pain
- Sinus Infections
Treating the Body as a Whole
“I partner with my patients to help them make choices that will unleash their bodies’ ability to heal itself.”
Judy Murphy discusses Dr. Tanya’s approach to Cancer Care and Support through Acupuncture that compliments Western medical treatments.
David Wood talks about how he suppressed stress, fear and anger during his wife’s cancer treatments, and how traditional chinese medicine brought great relief and inner peace.
People saying nice things
- “Your passion to help improve quality of life shines like a beacon of light.”
- “After one session, you literally save my husband’s life.”
- “You have made such an amazing impact on my health.”
- “Dr. Tanya is, without a doubt, a fantastic healer.”
- “Taking the first step due to my sinus problem has turned out to be the most significant journey of my life.”
- “Acupuncture won’t cure cancer but in the capable hands of someone like Dr Kelloway, the side effects can be alleviated.”
- “I have reached health goals I previously was unable to attain.”
- “Would recommend her in a heartbeat.”